PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OR ACCESSING THE SERVICES.
By clicking the “accept” or “ok” button, or connecting to, accessing or using our games, mobile applications and website (collectively, the “Services”) on all electronic devices (including , but not limited to, web, mobile, iPad, tablet, collectively, “Devices”) you expressly acknowledge and agree that you (“you” or “User”), are entering into a legal agreement with Pocket Pie Games Ltd. and/or its affiliates (“Pocket Pie”, “we”, “us” or “our”), and have understood and agree to comply with, and be legally bound by, the terms and conditions set below (the “Terms”) and with all applicable laws and regulations regarding your use of the Services. If you do not agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms, please do not accept these Terms or access or use the Service.
THE SERVICE PROVIDED BY US IS STRICTLY FOR AMUSEMENT PROPOSES. IT DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY PAYMENT FOR PLAYING NOR DOES IT OFFER ANY REAL MONEY GAMBLING, OR FACILITATE AN OPTION TO WIN REAL MONEY, PRIZES OR ANYTHING OF VALUE. NO ACTUAL MONEY IS REQUIRED TO PLAY, EVEN THOUGH THE SERVICE MAY OFFER THE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE CERTAIN VIRTUAL ITEMS.
- Acceptance and Eligibility
By accessing and using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old. You hereby represent that you possess the legal authority to enter into these Terms on your behalf and to form a binding agreement under any applicable law, to use the Services in accordance with these Terms.
We reserve the right: (i) to ask you for a proof of age at any point; (ii) to block the access to the Service from your Account or request your parents' consent if we suspect you are under the applicable age; and (iii) to prevent you from signing in to the Services from an Account or use the Services if we have previously blocked your access from the Account or removed you from our games, or if you were otherwise prohibited by us from using the Services.
- Registration and User Account
- Your Account. In order to use the Services and access our games, you may be required to sign in by using a third-party tool (such as Apple, Google and Facebook, the “Third-Party Providers” and the account from which you sign in to via such Third-Party Providers, the “Account”) or as a guest.
You must safeguard and not disclose your Platforms' Account details to any other person and supervise the use of your Account, as you will be responsible for all uses of your information, including, but not limited to, any purchases (whether authorized by you or not). You are solely and fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Account and undertake to monitor your Account and restrict use by anyone. You accept full responsibility for any use of the Service using your information, including for payment in any form. Pocket Pie reserves the right to block or suspend your Account from using the Services at any time and for any reason, including in case of claims by a third party that a username violates any third party's rights or otherwise violate these Terms.
You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of the Service from your Account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from any failure of yours to comply with these Terms, i.e., if someone else accesses your Account through the registration information to the Platform he/she has obtained from you or through a violation by you of these Terms or any Third-Party Providers' terms, or for any unauthorized use of your Account or your credit card or other payment instrument, including by minors, or any other breach of security. We may take actions in connection with your access to the Service from your Account when necessary to investigate or resolve technical issues or other problems related to the Service.
If you wish to terminate or close your access to the Service from your Account, you may do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your access to through the Account will be terminated and removed within a reasonable time following the receipt of your request. As of the termination date, you will no longer be able to access the Services from your Account, including any features associated therewith. For the removal of doubt, in the event your Account shall be terminated by either party, or limited, suspended or modified by Pocket Pie, Pocket Pie shall be under no obligation to compensate you for any losses.
- Right to Use. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Pocket Pie grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable, revocable, limited scope license to access the Games and use the Services (the “Right to Use”). Use of the Service shall be solely for your own, private, non-commercial entertainment purposes and for no other purpose whatsoever. The Terms do not grant you or any other party any right, title or interest in the Service or any content in the Service. To the extent you shall disagree to these Terms at any point, your license to use the Services shall immediately terminated and you shall not be entitled to access the Services.
- Virtual Items. In the course of using the Service you may win, earn or alternatively purchase, with real-world money, certain game credits or prizes, virtual play money coins, tokens, points, and virtual in-game items (“Virtual Items”). For the avoidance of doubt, you are not obligated, at any time, to purchase any Virtual Items, however, you shall have no right or title in such Virtual Items, whether earned in the course of the game or purchased. You may not purchase or sell Virtual Items outside the Service, or attempt to sell anything that appears or originates in the Service. Such attempt may result in the termination of your account and a legal action taken against you. You may trade such Virtual Items in the scope of the game, in accordance with the Services' Terms. Pocket Pie shall be entitled to manage, change, control or delete such Virtual Items in its sole discretion and without notice. When purchasing Virtual Items, you agree to pay the applicable charges for your purchase, including applicable taxes, through the applicable store. Upon a successful payment, we shall make our best efforts to provide you the Virtual Items promptly. Virtual Items shall be connected to your Account. Virtual Items may only be held by legal residents of jurisdictions where access to and use of the Services are permitted. Virtual Items may only be purchased or acquired from us through our web store or through the applicable Platform (such as Google Play Store or Apple App Store). We reserve the right to refuse your request to purchase or acquire Virtual Items for any reason. When you purchase Virtual Items, they will reside in your Account until discharged through use of the Service, unless removed or revoked by us.
Depending on your Platform, any Virtual Item purchased from your Platform will be subject to its terms and conditions and user agreement of such Platform. Usage rights for each purchase may differ from item to item. If you are unsure about usage rights you should check with your Platform before making a purchase.
If you do not connect the Services on a Device to your Account, or as a guest, then we will not be able to restore any Virtual Items (whether purchased by, or otherwise credited or awarded to you) or other data associated with your game play to a different device (including if you lose that device or it is damaged). We will not be liable for any loss or deletion of Virtual Items, whether purchased by you or granted by us without making a purchase, or of any data associated with your play of the games, from a device not connected to your account. Requests for refunds should be made to the game through which they were purchased or, if made through our store, to email@example.com.
- Updates. You understand that the Service is evolving. You may be required to accept updates to the Service. You accept that such updates can be done by Pocket Pie remotely and with or without notifying you. You may need to update third party software from time to time in order to receive the Services. You understand that such updates can be made in order to: (i) comply with any legal or safety requirements; (ii) any technological adaption necessary; (iii) adapt market changes or user behavior; (iv) adapt to changes in licenses we hold from third parties or other third-party compliance requirements; or (v) to improve your experience and benefit your use of the Services.
- Changes to the Account and the Services. Pocket Pie is entitled, on its sole discretion, at any time and from time to time, temporarily or permanently, with or without notice, in whole or in part, to: stop offering and supporting the Service; modify or discontinue the Services; modify or remove any of the information contained in the Services; limit the Services' availability to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction; charge fees in connection with the use of the Services; modify and waive any fees charged in connection with the Services; and offer opportunities to some and all users of the Services. Pocket Pie is not responsible for any errors or malfunctions that may occur in connection with the performance of such changes. Unless Pocket Pie shall be required by applicable law, we are not required to provide refunds, benefits or other compensation to players in connection with discontinued elements of the Service or for Virtual Items previously awarded or purchased. You agree that Pocket Pie shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services, in whole or in part. Your continued use of the Services after such changes will indicate your acceptance of such changes in the Services or the Terms.
You may not, and you may not have or encourage or other person or entity to, directly or indirectly:
- create an Account with or access the Service if you are not under 18;
- give, sell, rent, lease, timeshare, sublicense, disclose, publish, assign, market, transfer or distribute any portion of the Services or access to the Service from your Account to any third party or make the Services or access to the Services or any Account available in any service bureau or hosted or managed services arrangement without our written permission;
- access without authorization, attempt to gain unauthorized access, or probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Services, User Accounts, or other computer systems or networks connected to the Services (including, without limitation, through the use of passwords of others, no matter how obtained), or circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or that enforce limitations on use of the Services;
- reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Services or any components thereof, or modify, translate, patch, alter, or change or create derivative works based upon the Services, or any part thereof;
- use any robot, spider, scraper, any search or retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device, process or method to access the Service and retrieve, index or data-mine or other automated means to access the Services for any purpose, or use such tools to harvest, post, solicit or collect personally identifiable information about other users without their express consent;
- impose or take any action that imposes or may impose (at our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our or our third-party service providers’ infrastructure;
- intentionally interfere or attempt to interfere with the integrity or proper working of the Services, or use the Service in an illegal manner or encourage or promote any illegal activity;
- remove, deface, obscure, or alter our or any third party's copyright notices, trademarks, text or hyperlinks or other proprietary material affixed to or provided as part of the Services;
- use or access the Services to develop a competing service or product;
- upload or transmit to or through the Service or to any Users encrypted information or material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, spiders, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that is likely or intended to damage, interfere with, access without authorization, disrupt, impair, disable or otherwise overburden the Services or any Account, computer, network or system;
- exploit, distribute, develop or publicly inform other Users or the public of any game error, miscue or bug which provides an unintended advantage, or of "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs or other "cheat utility" software programs or applications;
- deal with Virtual Items in a manner that violates these Terms, including by selling or transferring Virtual Items to other Users or third parties except as expressly authorized within and by the rules of a game, or fraudulently obtaining or acquiring Virtual Items;
- Attempt to interfere with, hack into or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers for the Service; or interfere with the ability of others to enjoy using the Service, including by disrupting, overburdening or aiding the disruption or overburdening of the Service servers, or by taking actions that interfere with or materially increase the cost to us of providing the Service for the enjoyment of all its users;
- improperly use support channels to make false reports to Pocket Pie or using profane, defamatory or abusive language in your communications with our support personnel;
- perform in-game services in exchange for payment outside the games (e.g. power-leveling and item collection services);
- use the Services or engage with Users in a manner which violates or is likely to violate these Terms; or
- use the Services or engage with other users in any manner that violates any relevant law or that infringes, misappropriates or violates Pocket Pie and/or any third party’s rights, including, but not limited to, transmitting any content that may infringe, misappropriate or violate Pocket Pie and/or third party’s rights of publicity, contractual rights, fiduciary rights, privacy or intellectual property rights.
If you believe another User has acted inappropriately (whether by violating these terms or in an otherwise offensive, violent, harassing or dangerous manner), please report immediately to the appropriate authority and to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- The Services, the documentation, the game, and any right (including, but not limited to, application, software, code, themes, characters, stories, designs, concepts, graphics, content, text, pictures, sound, music, audio-visual effects, methods of operations, upgrades, updates, enhancements, improvements, modifications, derivative works) and any and all intellectual property rights pertaining thereto, whether or not registered or capable of being registered (collectively, “Intellectual Property”), are owned by and/or licensed to Pocket Pie and are protected by applicable patent, copyright, trade dress, trademark laws and other intellectual property laws and/or international conventions and treaties.
- All rights not expressly granted to you hereunder are reserved by Pocket Pie and its licensors. These Terms do not convey to you an interest in or to the Pocket Pie’s Intellectual Property but only a limited revocable right of use in accordance with these Terms. Nothing in these Terms constitutes a waiver of Pocket Pie’s Intellectual Property under any law.
- You shall not, nor shall you cause any other party to, modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, copy, transfer, create derivative works from, rent, sub-license, distribute, reproduce framed, republish, scrape, download, display, transmit, post, lease or sell in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, use for any purpose other than for using the Service pursuant to these Terms or otherwise exploit any of the games content without Pocket Pie's explicit, prior written permission.
- Trademarks and Trade names. Pocket Pie’s marks and logos and all other proprietary identifiers used by Pocket Pie in connection with these Terms (“Pocket Pie Trademarks”) are all trademarks and/or trade names of Pocket Pie, whether or not registered. All other trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos which may appear on the Platform belong to their respective owners (“Third Party Marks”). No right, license, or interest to Pocket Pie Trademarks and the Third Party Marks is granted hereunder, and you agree that no such right, license, or interest may be asserted by you with respect thereto and therefore you will avoid using any of those marks, except as permitted herein.
To the extent you provide any feedbacks, comments or suggestions to Pocket Pie regarding the Services or the game (“Feedback”), you hereby grant Pocket Pie a worldwide, non-exclusive, sublicensable (including in unlimited tiers), transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, and fully paid license to use, modify, distribute, create derivative works of, publicly display and perform, broadcast, sell, make, import, export, and otherwise fully exploit such Feedback, for any use and purpose whatsoever. You hereby represent you are free to provide Pocket Pie with Feedback and that you shall not provide Feedback that infringes upon third parties' intellectual property rights. It is further understood that use of Feedback, if any, may be made by Pocket Pie at its sole discretion, and that Pocket Pie in no way shall be obliged to make use of any kind of the Feedback or part thereof. You further acknowledge that notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, any and all rights, including intellectual property rights in such Feedback, shall belong exclusively to us. Furthermore, you warrant that your Feedback is not subject to any license terms that would purport to require Pocket Pie to comply with any additional obligations with respect to any Pocket Pie current or future products, technologies or services that incorporate any Feedback.
- Limitation of Liability; Waivers of Claims.
EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN LIABILITIES. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUBCONTRACTORS AND SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR DAMAGES OR LOSSES TO OR OF PROFITS, REVENUES, SAVINGS, BUSINESS, REPUTATION, GOODWILL OR DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS, OR THE SUBJECT MATTER THEREOF, THE SERVICES OR ANY PORTION THEREOF.
LIMITATION ON TOTAL LIABILITY. OUR AND OUR AFFILIATES’ AND SUPPLIERS’ TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS, THE SUBJECT MATTER THEREOF, AND THE SERVICES OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED AN AMOUNT WHICH EQUALS THE LESSER OF THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU FOR YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE SERVICES OR US $100.
APPLICABILITY. THE LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS, WAIVERS, AND TERMS OF THIS SECTION 8 APPLY (A) TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW; (B) REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE DAMAGES OR LOSSES WERE KNOWN, FORESEEABLE, OR ADVISED OF TO OR BY US OR OUR OFFICERS, OUR DIRECTORS, OUR EMPLOYEES, OUR AFFILIATES, AND OUR AND THEIR LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY, “OUR AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS”), AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR THEORY OF LIABILITY (WHETHER BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE).
YOU RECOGNIZE AND AGREE THAT THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY IN THESE TERMS ARE MATERIAL AND BARGAINED-FOR BASES OF THESE TERMS AND THAT THEY HAVE BEEN TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT AND REFLECTED IN THE DECISION BY YOU TO ENTER INTO THESE TERMS.
Depending on where you reside and use the Service, some of the limitations contained in this Section may not be permissible. In such case, they will not apply to you, solely to the extent so prohibited.
YOU ARE AND AGREE TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS AND YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND YOUR ACCOUNT. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS US, OUR AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS, AND OUR AND EACH OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS AND REPRESENTATIVES FROM AND AGAINST ALL LOSSES, LIABILITIES, EXPENSES, DAMAGES, CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND COSTS, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COURT COSTS DUE TO OR ARISING FROM, INCLUDING ALLEGATIONS WHICH IF TRUE WOULD BE DUE TO OR ARISE FROM, (I) YOUR ACCESS, MISUES OR USE OF THE SERVICE AND ACTIVITY ON YOUR ACCOUNT, (II) ANY VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS BY YOU, (III) YOUR BREACH OF THE REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND COVENANTS MADE HEREIN, YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY THIRD-PARTY RIGHT, INCLUDING ANY COPYRIGHT, PROPERTY, OR PRIVACY RIGHT (IV) AND (V)ANY CLAIM FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGE YOU CAUSE TO A THIRD PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES. WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO CONTROL THE DEFENSE AND SETTLEMENT OF ANY SUCH CLAIMS WHICH ARE MADE AGAINST US, OUR AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS.
- Amendments to these Terms
Pocket Pie may, at its sole discretion, change these Terms from time to time, including any other policies incorporated thereto, so please re-visit this page frequently. All changes to these Terms are effective as of the stated “Last Revised” date and your continued use of the Services on or after the Last Revised date will constitute acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, those changes. In the event that these Terms should be amended to comply with any legal requirements, the amendments may take effect immediately, or as required by the law and without any prior notice.
- Termination and Suspension
- In the event of we suspect you have violated or may violate any of these Terms or an applicable law, or that your Account has been used or may be used in such way, or as otherwise determined by us in our sole discretion and without derogating from any remedy we or any party may be entitled to, Pocket Pie may immediately and without notice temporarily or permanently limit, suspend or terminate your use of the Service and/or deny your Account from accessing the Service, in a whole or in a part, in its sole discretion. Without limitation to above if Pocket Pie believes that the Service is being accessed or used, in a manner that may cause harm to Pocket Pie or any third party, in violation of any law or intellectual property, privacy or other rights, or in a manner which violates or would violate the Restrictions, then Pocket Pie may suspend the access to the Service of the relevant Account, Right to Use until such time as Pocket Pie believes the threat of harm, or actual harm, has passed, as applicable. In such event, you will forfeit any continuing right or license to use any of the Services, including any virtual item, and Pocket Pie are under no obligation to compensate you for any loss or damage of any kind that you or any other party may allege in connection with such action. If you are accessing the Services from more than one Account, Pocket Pie may terminate access to all of your Accounts.
- Pocket Pie reserves the right to terminate an Account that was not active for at least 365 consecutive days. In the event Pocket Pie terminates your Account, you may not use or access the Services again, including, but not limited to, from a different Account, without Pocket Pie's express permission. We reserve the right to refuse access from Accounts for, and to provide access to the Service or other services to, any individual. You may not allow individuals whose Accounts' access have been terminated by us to use your Account. If you believe that any action has been taken against your Account in error, please contact us at: email@example.com.
- Relationship. Your relationship with us, is limited to being a User and an independent, third-party contractor, and not an employee, agent, joint venture or partner of ours. This is the case for all users. You act exclusively on your own behalf and for your own benefit, and not on behalf of, or for the benefit of, us or our Affiliates and Suppliers. you agree not to take any action which may create a false impression that you are endorsed by, partnering with, or acting on behalf, or for the benefit, of us, including by inappropriately using any of our content or our trademarks.
- Governing Law; Jurisdiction. These Terms, the subject matter of these Terms, and any disputes between your and us or our affiliates (including, without limitation, regarding your breach of these Terms) shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, excluding its conflicts or choice of laws or rules principles. Any such disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts located in Tel-Aviv Jaffa, Israel, and you and Pocket Pie each submit to the jurisdiction of such courts and waive all claims object to such jurisdiction, venue and forum, including, without limitation any claim of forum nonconvention. As an exception to this, we may seek preliminary, interim or other temporary injunctive or other relief (such as, for example, a court order) in any competent court in any jurisdiction worldwide.
- Assignment. You may not assign, transfer or delegate these Terms or any rights or obligations you have under these Terms to any other person or entity, but we may do so without restriction.
- Miscellaneous. These Terms together with any notices we post on the website constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter of these terms. They may not be changed by you without our express written consent, but may be changed by us without restriction. No waiver under these Terms shall be deemed a continuing waiver, unless expressly stated or agreed otherwise by the party against whom enforcement of such waiver is sought. Headings in these Terms are for your convenience and shall not be used in interpreting these Terms. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, (i) the remainder of the Terms will remain in full force and effect, and (ii) the invalid provision shall be substituted with a provision that most closely approximates the original legal and economic effect of the invalid provision. Any right or remedy given in these Terms is, unless expressly stated otherwise, without exclusion of, or limitation to, any rights or remedies, otherwise available under these Terms, at law or equity. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding that is brought shall be entitled to reasonable attorneys’ fees from the other with respect to such action, in addition to any other relief or damages to which that party may be entitled.
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE TO ENSURE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IN THE JURISDICTION WHERE YOU RESIDE IS PERMITTED PURSUANT TO ALL LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT OUT WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, PROMISES, OR COVENANTS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, ALL OF WHICH ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED ON BEHALF OF OURSELVES, OUR AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR WHICH MAY ARISE IN THE COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
- Pocket Pie assumes no liability, representations, warranties or responsibility for any: (i) errors, mistakes, defects or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatever, resulting from your access to and use of the Service; (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers or any and all personal information or financial information stored therein; (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Service; (v) any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the Service by any third party; (vi) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Service; (vii) any errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections on account of your access to or use of the Service; or (viii) The Services will meet your requirements or that transmissions or data will be secure.
- In case of a malfunction or disruption of the Service that prevents you from completing a game in which you have begun to participate, we may allow users to participate again in a game until the participation is complete. We reserve the right to determine, in our sole discretion, whether to offer any such remedy in the event of malfunction or disruption. We also reserve the right to limit your game play or terminate your participation in the Service should we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have intentionally caused such a malfunction or disruption. We are not liable for any lost opportunity or other alleged losses from any unfinished game.
If you have any questions (or comments) concerning these Terms, you are most welcome to send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to this address: 45 Rothschild St, Tel Aviv, Israel.